Skincare Review | KLAIRS Rich Moist Soothing Serum (including Betaglucan)
At 50ml, this Made-In-Korea serum is easily portable and convenient for travel.
How does the product feel?
The serum feels really light-weight, flows well and non-viscous in texture. I was really amazed by it’s fast absorption and non-stickiness which makes it a plus point.
The Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum helps to prep the skin for better absorption of your skincare products thereafter, enabling you to achieve your targeted results for smoother, clearer-looking skin~~
Basically suitable for all skin types, some of its features are:
- No animal testing
- Alcohol free
- No Paraben
- Eco friendly
- Relief sensitive skin for a much soothing and calming effect
- Provides dry skin with deep moisturizing.
- Smooths and reduces redness on the skin
1) After cleansing, use a toner and leave it damp on the skin before applying the serum. This way, the ingredients will penetrate deep within the skin.
2) Wait for a few minutes until the serum is fully absorbed by the skin before applying a moisturizer.
And true to it’s promises, there’s no fragrance detected. Skin feels supple and hydrating after application~~ boing boing
I love the serum for a quick moisturizing boost before I proceed on with a moisturizer. This is the first experience review andof course products need to be used longer to gauge its effectiveness.