Skincare Review | KLAIRS Rich Moist Soothing Cream
Few weeks ago, I purchased some new skin care products and the Rich Moist Soothing Cream from Klairs was one of them. It’s been around 2 months since I started using the product, so I think it’s about time I shared my views on it with you guys.
First of all, Klairs supports four main directives which make people feel safe to use the product. They do not do animal testing, their products are alcohol free, paraben free and are eco-friendly.
The key ingredients in their products are:
- B-glucan: helps the skin in maintaining a youthful appearance.
- Phyto-oligo: anti-itch and moisturises
- Sodium hyaluonate: moisturises
- Centella Asiatica: treats eczema and heals any scratches etc
- It’s not a product you’ll be able to find everywhere. Thankfully, WISHTREND stocks up on them and ships worldwide.
- Formulated for normal to dry skin.
- Provides immediate long-term hydration for a radiant complexion.
- Supports the skin’s natural defence system and improves repair capabilities.
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles and dry rough skin.
- Delivers a soft and glowing result to your skin.
- The texture of this cream is quite thick, yet light at the same time. It glides over the skin and a little goes a long way. It’s not sticky or greasy, but it does make your skin glow and I believe it is a good base for your face makeup. A little goes a long way as well! I use this day and night and I haven’t even finished 1/4 of the pot yet.
- I think it’s very hard for people with sensitive and/or dry skin to find skin care products suitable for them, so I’m very happy to have come across this cream. I find the cream very moisturising and it’s just so much better than the previous lotion I used. I will of course buy some a few backups soon! I also used this in my morning routine video, which can be viewed