Honest, Trust-Worthy Cosmetics I’m from
We deliver our values through nature-reserved, high-quality cosmetic products.
We value the Nature’s Purity & Its Precious Gift of Clean, Honest ingredients.
We share All our information & knowledge on ingredients and products honestly,
to trust to us our products at your home.
Check all the HIDDEN NUMBERS and NAMES with I’m from –
The contents & origins of active ingredients and the Story of People behind.
- BRAND PHILOSOPHY
I’m from Vitamin Tree Mask (110g)
- Detoxifying, Nourishing, Rich Vitamins, Purifying, Brightening, Hydrating
- Contains 661 leaves of Fresh Vitamin Tree
- Zero-Water Formula : Highly-contains 50.46% of Vitamin Leaf Tea and 11.5% of Vitamin leaves from TAEBAEK Mountains
- Main ingredients : Vitamin leaf tea(50.46%), Vitamin berries & flowers, Vitamin leaves
I’m from Vitamin Tree Water Gel (90g)
- Hydrating, Nourishing, Whitening, Calming
- Zero-Water Formula : Highly-contains 72.39% of Vitamin Leaf Tea from TAEBAEK Mountains
- Main ingredients : Vitamin leaf tea(72.39%), Vitamin berries and flowers
- Unique Extraction System : Fresh Leaf Brewing
The efficacy depends on Extraction Methods.
I’m From developed the perfect ‘Vitamin Leaf Tea’ as extract, with fresh Vitamin leaves hand-picked carefully, at an optimized temperature for the best without a loss of vitamins and various nutrients.
- Richier CATECHIN than Green Tea
Vitamin Tree has Higher content of Catechin than green tea leaf does. Widely known for the key ingredient of Green tea-s bitter taste is commonly called Tanin of Polyphenol; It is a potent antioxidant, more powerful than Vitamin C&E, which prevents the again of Skin and restores its vibrant radiance.
Catechin is an excellent natural ingredient to detoxify stressed skin.
- TEST CERTIFIED
An internationally-certified research institute, KOPTRI, conducted content tests on fresh vitamin leaves of I’m from, confirming that the leaves contain 1000,g and over of Catechin than green tea leaves do.
Distribution Inquiry : firstname.lastname@example.org