Skincare Review | SKINMISO T-zone Serum
This product’s target is not only the oil production on out t-zone area. It also acts to purify and cleanse skin to control sebum production and improve skin elasticity. Another claim is that it tightens pores.
The consistency is runny but not too liquid. Thinner than most lotions. I’m pretty sure most of you know what serums look like but yeah, that’s how I can describe it. Upon application, it goes a bit sticky but dries up quickly. It does not feel thick or heavy. It creates a thin film or layer on the face. It looks shiny on the camera but not much in actual.
What I like:
- Everything about the packaging, I really like; from the box to the description written in English, to the manufacturing and expiry dates printed.
- The texture is just right. Though you may feel a bit of stickiness at first, it will eventually go off after few minutes.
- The scent is fresh but really faint so there’s nothing to worry.
- It feels really refreshing on the face with a bit of cooling effect.
- It helped my T-zone to be a little less oily than its usual. Lessened the retouching periods as well. I still get oily but not that much anymore.
What I don’t like:
- The first time I used this (approx 2 weeks), I did not notice any effects so I decided to stop. Then now, I have been used this for more than 2 weeks now and I did not see my pores getting smaller. Well, to be honest, I don’t have that really huge pores. They are noticeable but not that big. I think my pores needed more time with this product.
- Again, this is not available locally. You may get this online.
- On the pricey side.
Overall Rating: 3.6/5
This T-zone serum has helped me in controlling the sebum excretion. As I have said, I still get oily but it is the kind of oiliness that is still manageable. I think this product is still a nice product to try out if you have the budget for it. I can’t vouch much on the pore tightening effect since I don’t have really large pores.